About Me https://www.brunomassa.com/en/about-me/ Bruno Massa
I’m Bruno Massa (he/him), Brazilian, married and in love. A bit of everything.
This blog deals mainly with video games, programming, movies, business and politics.
Business (Analyst and Project Manager)
Currently working at Petrobras in a Strategic Planning department. Check my professional resume here or at LinkedIn.
- Excel and VBA
- SQL, Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- BI Panels using PowerBI and Spotfire
- English Proficiency by TOEFL
- Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI
- Professional Cloud Architect by Google
- Business Analyst by Google
Even before I graduated in business, I created my first company. Entrepreneurship is my way of doing things. Founded:
- NiwPlan: planning software as a service.
- Gamenific (defunct): video game company.
- Titan Atlas (defunct): computer manufacturer.
- NiwPlan: planning software as a service. Made in Typescript, Angular and Firebase. Backend and Frontend.
- Ajato (defunct): CMS using Lua programming language (Wikipedia).
- Several video games
Creating games since as kid, I designed several video and tabletop games.
- Monster Child (Ludum Dare 33): a puzzle card game.
- Shape Shifters (Ludum Dare 35): an implementation of the boardgame Onitama.
Writer and Photographer
- @AvalonDogs: my lovely dogs have Facebook and Instagram accounts, and I am currently writing a book about them.
Professional actor. A couple of plays as dramatic and comic roles.